domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Review - Holika Holika: Oil Queen Cotton Powder



As I said in a previous post, I've been trying out korean makeup that I've bought online and the first product I want to talk about is Holika Holika: Oil Queen Cotton Powder. I've read so many reviews that say this powder leaves a cakey effect on the skin and that's not true at all. I love the result on my skin after using it, I think the problem is that some people charge too much powder on the applier* (brush, sponge or anything you might use).




The Oil Queen Cotton Powder will set your makeup and leave a soft looking effect on your skin. It kept shine away from my face for like 5 hours, which is awesome, and has a soft floral scent that I found really nice. The applier that comes with it is really soft  (fluffy) and cute. The powder itself is white indeed, but if you use the correct amount it won't leave any color on your face. You can retouch it if necessary. The only problem I find with this product is that it is a bit difficult to transport because of being loose powder.



How to apply:
As it is loose powder, you must be careful to take out only the amount you're going to use if you don't want to make a mess, a good way is taking the applier out of the container, putting the cap back on and giving it a small pat on the lower side. It's OK if you want to use a brush, but I find the applier that comes with it more useful. You should push the powder over your face instead of spreading it all over.

*TIP: Blow softly the applier before using powder, that will end with the excess of product.

Cost: US$8

Rating: 5/5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario