domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Review: SkinFood - Gold Caviar Collagen Cream


I've recently started ordering korean makeup online and I have to say that the products I've received have pleased me more than I was expecting, but that's another subject . One of the things I've liked the most of this korean makeup order is that they actually send you lots of free samples that give you the opportunity to try products that are not on top of the list when thinking of skin care products or makeup buying. The first sample I've tried is the Skin Food - Gold Caviar Collagen Cream

I'm 21 and I have normal skin type so I don't really need this kind of products, but the name got my attention so I decided to use it. First thing I noticed is that it won't blend in your skin easily, plus it's a bit greasy and I wouldn't recomend to use it before putting on makeup or something like that. It's not like a normal mosturizer and I think I wouldn't buy the regular size cream because I don't like products that leave my skin feeling oily. On the other hand, I think that people of 30+ years old or those who have really dry skin might find this product useful as a once a week moisturizer to use -say- on Sundays or in any leisure time. Another problem I find with this product is that I think it actually contains caviar and collagen, so it's not for everybody, some people won't be confortable using it.

I'd give this 1/5. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario